Sunday, January 31, 2010

14 Days to Love - It's In The Kiss

Does he love me?
I wanna know!
How can I tell if he loves me so?


(Is it in his eyes?)
Oh no! You need to see!
(Is it in his size?)
Oh no! You make believe!
If you wanna know if he loves you so
It's in his kiss!
That's where it is!

- In His Kiss


Yes, it's that time of the year again.

I blame Mak for reminding me to do this project again. I had no intention of doing it again this year, because it was OMG pressure and I was running out of ideas. But when Mak mentioned it (well, more like tweet me and Jen about it), I couldn't get it out of my head and I tried to think of a clever, shoot, workable idea for this year. And then I heard the song and... that's it! I'll be posting about the most romantic kisses I've seen.

So, THE kiss. What's in a kiss? Can a kiss, like Aretha said, tell you if a person loves you? Well, don't look at me for answers - it's been ages ago since I had my last romantic kiss (Gawd, how lame was that?). Anyway (and I'm going to contradict myself a bit here), movies and TV don't necessarily depict kiss as it is in real life. More of the idealized kiss, what with the few dramatic seconds before the leads' lips meet, or with the swelling background music. BUT, face it, kisses are still romantic. And sexy. And swoon-worthy.

I hope you'll like what I picked this year. And may you have a happy Valentine's Day, with or without a significant other! :D

No comments: