Wednesday, February 3, 2010

14 Days To Love - Kisses No. 3

"Look for the girl with the broken smile, ask her if she wants to say awhile, and she will be loved..."



Now here's a kiss with a dash of real life romance!

I have not seen the movie "The Notebook". But I've seen this kiss a few times already and I'm pretty sure it's just as hot as the kisses that Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams shared in the big screen. I love the background music, I love Ryan's little "come hear" gesture. I love how he gently clutched Rachel's hair while they were kissing. I love that they showed Lindsay Lohan's reaction hahaha. I love how Rachel leaned a little closer to Ryan after they kissed and with him still holding her. Even Paul Walker shouting at Ryan ("C'mon say something!") was quite hot. Yep, still shallow.

No comments: